We’re excited to announce that registration is open for
Please join us for 3 days of workshops and activities.
Dates and Location:
September 27 – 29, 2013
We have an incredible line-up of instructors again this year. You’ll enjoy seeing some of your favorite instructors returning, and we hope you’ll join us in welcoming a couple making their artBLISS DEBUT!
Please visit the site to see the full range of day and evening workshops.
In addition to furthering your jewelry designing skills, new this year at artBLISS, you’ll find MIXED MEDIA workshops! We are excited to welcome Stephanie Rubiano to the artBLISS family.
NEW! Join us Saturday Night at artBLISS for a fun-filled evening!
- Shop at your own Marketplace! This year, a limited number of tables will be available in the lobby. Sell your supplies, art, and beads. Consider sharing a table with a friend. Please contact us if you are interested – a lottery will be held for these spaces.
- Pizza and Salad night – stay in and hang out with your friends over dinner.
- Grab a friend and take an evening class with Kerry Bogert! Learn to make a must-have herringbone weave bracelet, complete with a custom button clasp!
- Join us for a demo with Erin Siegel! You’ll learn how to create a pair of stunning earrings, featured in Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry.
Can you help us spread the word about artBLISS?
We have a great GIVEAWAY for you with 4 chances to win!
We will be giving away 4 prizes! Two winners will be chosen from entries in this giveaway post, and two winners will be chosen from those who register for a workshop during the first 2 opening weeks of registration!
Here are a few of our new badges – we hope you’ll chose one for your blog! Or our new 2013 Badge 2013 artBLISS logo designed by Amber Brien with embellishments by Susie Hibdon
Here are the prizes for four lucky winners. You can win a copy of “Soldering Made Simple”, a micro torch, ceramic board, quench cup, and tweezers Win a soldering iron, soldering iron stand, flux, and flux remover
Two winners will win a treasure trove of enamels in all kinds of colors
To enter the give away:
- Leave a comment (1 entry)
- Blog about the 2013 retreat (1 entry)
- Add any one of the blog badges to your blog – see the various badge options here (1 entry)
- Help spread the word on Pinterest – Pin any image directly from the artBLISS website (your favorite workshop, for example) to one of your Pinterest boards. Please include “#artblissworkshops” to your pin description so that we can easily track the pins. (1 entry)
- Post on Facebook or Twitter – please share the link (1 entry)
- Register for any artBLISS 2013 workshop during the official registration opening week (April 9th through April 23rd). (1 entry)
*Giveaway closes at 11:59 p.m., EST on April 23rd. Due to the package size, the giveaway is regrettably open to U.S. residents only.
Thank you for sharing our excitement! Good luck & we hope to see you in September!
– Jeanette & Cindy
Jeanette Blix Ryan is a jewelry designer and instructor who teaches wire and metalworking workshops in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. She is the co-founder of artBLISS, hosting jewelry and mixed media workshops in the DC area. She also published the Glass Art Calendar, the first glass calendar published featuring lampwork beads among the leading glass artists in the field today. Recently, she has become a Jamberry Nail Consultant, because in addition to creating and wearing her jewelry designs, she also loves having pretty and artistic nails!